Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Committee Members


Grey’s bill (HB1795) has been sent to the Public Health Committee instead of the Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services.

Here is the link to the correct committee:
http://www.house.state.tx.us/committees/list81/410.htm

I hate to ask, but please take time to email these members. Please pass this post on to anybody and everybody. We have to get through this committee before we go to the subcommittee. We could be meeting with this new committee as soon as next week.
I would like to share with you that, in calling to make appointments with members of the subcommittee, they definitely know who we are. We have all of you to thank for that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicole, thanks for updating. Because of my involvement in facebook I'm having people ask me about Greyson's law and I'm able to encourage more people to become involved. Not sure how us non-texans are impacting Austin, but it can't hurt. One former HS classmate is a L&D nurse, so I know this cause is close to her heart.
Sending hugs your way.............always!