Monday, February 16, 2009

You Alone




The chances of Bill and I being recessive carriers for two totally unrelated disorders is in the billions. After it affects one of your children, you could question your relationship. After it takes another . . . Well, I could figure we were never supposed to be together, or we (along with our boys and Greyson's loss) were meant to change the world. After 12 years, I'd opt, with Bill and Bill alone, to change the world. I'd do it all over if only for the 11 months, 3 weeks, and 1 day.


Bill,
I love you Honey. I could never make it through something like this if I were not going through it with you. I may tease you, nag you, get frustrated with you. But the truth is, you are the one person that rushes in to mend my heart as it continues to break, over and over again. Through Greyson's loss, I only love you more. Happy Anniversary. Who would of thought 12 years ago we would be here. But at least we're here together.
Forever Your Wife,
Nicole

No comments: