Wednesday, December 31, 2008

greysgift.com


My brother has made a beautiful site for Grey. Check it out. Pass it on. The address is greysgift.com

Let me know what you think. It's still a work in progress.


There is a big difference between your baby being 11 months and your baby being 6. Overnight we went from carseats and diaper bags to all of our kids being in school. My van feels so different without Grey's seat in it. As of yet, none of the boys have sat in his seat. I want to sell that stupid van.


I just feel like I have been robbed of 5 years, 5 years of learning, loving, and just cool baby/toddler things. I'm trying not to be angry about it, but I am. Two years ago I was ok with my baby getting ready to start school. I had prepared myself for it. Now I feel as through the rug has been pulled out from under me.

No comments: