Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Celebration

There are some things that I just can't put into words. Sunday's celebration was one of those things. So here is my thank-you in pictures. I love you guys!

Governor Perry signed HB 1795 establishing Greyson's Law



David & Patsy are the best hosts (and friends) ever!

Carrie, Misti, & Bill

Melinda, Albert, & Mom


Robert, Carrie, & Hannah came all the way from Houston!




Ceci & Vicki (the butterfly lady)



Rod, Erin, & Bill



Misti finally meets Hannah

2 comments:

Texas Mom said...

I am so glad you posted this. I was waiting to post about it until you did. What an awesome time that was. Great friends celebrating a GREAT thing..... Greyson's Law! Congrats.... all your hard work has paid off. Love you! Can't wait until our trip in August!

Texas Mom said...

Oh and send me your pictures. I will send you mine.