Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Too Big For Words

Grey's Benefit In Pictures

We used decorations I had bought for Grey's 1st birthday. Can't take credit for the blocks though. Look, they spell Grey.

My dad and Sandy.

My brother Paul, his daughter Daniela, and my son Seth.

Our photographer, Stacy Sellers, and Misti in front of letters from state officials.


Hillary and Pat getting ready for the silent auction.


Melinda and Kim stuck in the kitchen.


A full house. It was amazing!


My mom, Paul, and his wife Jona.

They still smell like chicken! Richard, Kyle, and Dennis cooked all day.

Bill with his high school government teacher. An amazing CHMS student sings.

1 comment:

ruth said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures of Grey's Benefit. I am so glad it was such a huge success, and I am sorry that I missed it!