Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grey In The News

Below is the link to the article about Grey in the New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung.

http://herald-zeitung.com/story.lasso?ewcd=0ae3214ba81cfb10&-session=HeraldZeitung:0CB54B6202cf529C26hMp2A07877


WOAI did an incredible story on Grey. To say thank you would not be enough. Below is the link to their story. Once at the story, there is also a video link.

http://www.woai.com/content/news/newslinks/story/N-B-Boy-Killed-by-Rare-Disease/demKDu1eXUCs_siqln5nQQ.cspx


I can't help but feel that we are on our way towards making a difference.

3 comments:

min4asl said...

The newspaper article was great as well as the WOAI report...you continue to spread the word, which is what would make Grey very proud of you!!! With everyone's help we will get this state changed so no other family will have to endure this heartache...

Larissa said...

The newspaper article was good, the news report...truly beautiful. The love for Grey evident in every word! I know he is so proud of you both.

I love you!

Susana said...

Nicole, I cryed when I saw the news report. I'm so excited for you guys because I know that you are well on your way to making a difference. Grey is sproud of you guys.