Sunday, January 17, 2010

Grey's Gift Scentsy Fundraiser


My friend Misti sells Scentsy. She has decided to have a "Grey's Gift Fundraiser" for the month of January, her commission paying for the quilt Bill & I want to get made out of Grey's clothes, bibs, and blankets.


Do you know what it's like to have a friend willing to give up her commission to pay for your baby's quilt? I can't even put it into words. But I will say that I would love for Misti's commission to go through the roof because, no matter what, she is set on paying for this quilt. But imagine if she could get the quilt and still have some of her commission left? That would be awesome! She has been there for us, and with us, since before Grey's diagnosis. Show her some love for me!


You can reach her Scentsy website here. You will see "Grey's Gift Fundraiser" listed on the left of the screen under My Open Parties... click buy from order.... and have fun shopping! She will let everyone know the on February 9th the total that was raised for Grey's Gift! Spread the word!

2 comments:

ruth said...

hmm...I have never heard of Scentsy. Maybe we don't have it in SC. What scents do you recommend?

Nicole said...

I love the bakery scents like sugar cookie and baked apple pie.