Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Grey's Quilt - By Dea Heller


When I handed over all I had left of Grey to a complete stranger five months ago, never could I have imagined what I would receive in return. Again, Dea and her abilities - truly one of Grey's gifts. It's hard to put into words what I felt when Dea first showed my mom and I his quilt. Immediately, my mom and I looked at each other wondering how someone who never met Grey created something that is so "him". I could never put into words what these pictures can show you. For all of you who knew Grey, I'm sure you'll agree - all these colors mix together, to Grey.


Dea - a thousand thank-yous. How you captured Grey's spirit and pieced it together, I'll never know. I'm just glad he led me to you.


















































12 comments:

原秋原秋 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/

啟佐啟佐 said...

安一估~你也安一估哦~............................................................

Melanie Mueller said...

That is beautiful!! I can only imagine how nice it must feel to wrap up in that and remember your adorable boy!!

吳吳 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!..................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

快樂與滿足的秘訣,就在全心全意投注於現在的每一分,每一秒上..................................................

云依恩HFH謝鄭JTR安 said...

文章是心情的反應~~祝妳天天寫的都是讓人開心的好文章哦!!............................................................

懿綺懿綺 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。............................................................

SarahD_Mon淑盛 said...

廢話不多,祝你順心~^^............................................................

宜欣宜欣 said...

開心不開心都是一天,祝您能夠笑著面對一切!...............................................................